UniMark® slides have a printed area of approx. 20 mm which can take notes printed by most types of printers and can be written wir permanent markers (e.g. laboratory marker Cat. No. 6130603). Different colours of the labelling area offer the possibility to distinct the preparations (by users, priorities etc.).
Dark markings contrast especially well with the bright colours of the labelling areas and thus facilitate the identification of preparations. The thin layer of the marking area prevents the slides from sticking together and enables using them on automated systems.
- made of soda lime glass of 3. hydrolytic class
- in compliance with DIN ISO 8037-1
- dimensions: approx. 76 x 26 mm
- thickness: approx. 1 mm (tol. ± 0.05 mm)
- pre-cleaned and ready for use
- 50 pieces in a box, 50 boxes in a carton
- for applications according to EU regulation 2017/746 on in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDR), with CE-mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability