Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
HistoBond®+ microscope slides with circles
For use in cytocentrifuges we offer our adhesive and positively charged HistoBond®+ slides with white rings. These serve as a microscope help to find the centrifuged cells easier.
- made of soda lime glass of third hydrolytic class
- meet the requirements of DIN ISO 8037/1
- dimensions: approx. 76x26 mm
- thickness: approx. 1 mm (tol. ± 0.05 mm)
- with white marking area of approx. 20 mm on one side
- suitable for marking with various printer systems and for being labelled with permanent markers (like laboratory marker Cat. No. 6130603)
- pre-cleaned and ready for use
- in plastic boxes of 100 pieces, 20 boxes in a carton
- for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
|0810461||with 1 circle of approx. 12 mm inside diameter||2000|
|0810471||with 2 circles of approx. 12 mm inside diameter||2000|