Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
- made of high-quality, technical plastic (POM)
- resistant against the solvents usually used in laboratories
- different colours offer the possibility of colour coding (for example for different users, priorities, etc.)
- with one 45° inclined and 2 vertical marking areas
- the roughness of the marking areas is optimized to allow labelling by different systems: pencil, permanent markers (like Marienfeld Superior laboratory marker Cat. No. 61 306 03), inkjet or laser printers
- suitable for all common clamps
- for applications according to EU regulation 2017/746 on in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDR), with CE-mark and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
- minimum order quantity: 1000 pieces each type and colour
- with accurately fitting neps at the back to fasten standardised stainless steel lids
- entirely perforated bases increase the adhesion of paraffin blocks to the cassettes
- 500 pieces in a bag, 20 bags in a carton
Standard Perforation: 2.3 mm diameter:
- ready for use. There is no need to break the lids off the cassettes’ bases. Upper and base parts can also be supplied separated on demand if ordered in large quantities. Thus all types are also available for printing on cassette printers.
- the hinge of our cassettes prevents the cassettes from unintended opening even when they fall down accidentally. Furthermore, our cassettes can be repeatedly opened and securely closed again.
- base and upper parts are connected by a hinge and supplied assembled
- 500 pieces in a box, 12 boxes in a carton
Universal Perforation: 1 x 5 mm:
Biopsy Perforation: 1 x 1 mm:
BioNet Perforation: 0.35 x 0.35 mm. It is not necessary to insert pads, because no tissue sections will be lost; this saves time and money: