HistoBond® microscope slides are suitable for immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization. Both surfaces of these slides bond tissue sections adhesively with their positive charge. No additional adhesives are required to accomplish this task. The reliable anchoring prevents tissue sections to float during washing and cooking and, thereby, saves time and costs in the laboratory.
HistoBond® slides dispose about a silky frosted marking area of approx. 20 mm on both sides on which notes can be made by pencils or labels.
- made of soda lime glass of the 3rd hydrolytic class
- in compliance with DIN ISO 8037/1
- dimension: approx. 76 x 26 mm
- thickness: approx. 1 mm (tol. ± 0.05 mm)
- pre-cleaned and ready for use
- for in vitro diagnostic applications according to IVD Directive 98/79 / EC, CE-labelled, with recommended best-before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability