Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
HistoBond®+ adhesive microscope slides
HistoBond®+ slides are suitable for immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization. Both surfaces of these slides bond tissue sections adhesively with their positive charge. No additional adhesives are required. The reliable anchoring prevents tissue sections to float during washing and cooking and, thereby, saves time and costs in the laboratory.
HistoBond®+ slides have a printed area of approx. 20 mm which can take notes printed by most types of printers and can be written with permanent markers (e.g. laboratory marker Cat. No. 6130603). Different colours of the labelling area offer the possibility to distinct the preparations (by users, priorities etc.).
Dark markings contrast especially well with the bright colours of the labelling areas and thus facilitate the identification of preparations. The thin layer of the marking area prevents the slides from sticking together and enables using them on automated systems.
- made of soda lime glass of third hydrolytic class
- in compliance with DIN ISO 8037-1
- dimensions: approx. 76 x 26 mm
- thickness: approx. 1 mm (tol. ± 0.05 mm)
- pre-cleaned and ready for use
- in plastic boxes of 100 pieces, 20 boxes in a carton
- for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
With 90° ground edges:
|Cat. No.||Color marking area||Unit|
With 90° ground edges and 4 ground corners chamfered at 45°:
|Cat No.||Color marking area||Unit|