Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Transferpette® S single-channel
The air-displacement pipettes Transferpette® S are the perfect choice for simple and efficient pipetting in demanding applications. They cover a wide volume range from 0.1 µl to 10 ml. Pipettes with small nominal volumes provide high precision for small-volume applications such as those found in molecular biology e.g. for pipetting enzymes. Large nominal volumes are used for water and environmental analysis, for example, where durability is critical.
- variable type
- ergonomic design for all hands – right, left, big or small
- short stroke and low operating forces
- universal tip cone
- completely autoclavable at 121° C
- comfortable one-hand operation: volume setting, pipetting, ejecting the tip
- colour code on volume adjustment wheel, shaft and volume-change protection
- Easy Calibration technology: adjustment without tools
- slim shaft for sampling from narrow vessels
- operating temperature from +15 °C to +40 °C
- vapour pressure up to 500 mbar
- viscosity up to 260 mPa s
- high chemical resistance due to carefully selected plastics as well as corrosion-resistant pistons and ejectors
- UV resistance
- DE-M marked
- delivery with performance certificate, shelf/rack mount and silicone grease
|Cat. No.||Capacity||Division||A* ≤
|5114726||0.5 - 10 μl||0.01||1.0||0.10||0.5||0.05||1|
|5114754||0.1 - 1 μl||0.001||2.0||0.02||1.2||0.012||1|
|5114755||0.1 - 2.5 μl||0.002||1.4||0.035||0.7||0.018||1|
* Calibrated to deliver "Ex". Error limits according to the nominal capacity (= max. volume) indicated on the instrument, obtained with instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature at 20 °C, and with steady operation.
BRAND®, Transferpette® as well as the BRAND figurative mark are registered trademarks or trademarks of BRAND GMBH + CO KG, Germany.