Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Cover glasses thickness No. 1 hydrophobic
- made of chemically resistant borosilicate glass D 263® M of the first hydrolytic class
- absolutely transparent, suitable for fluorescence microscopy
- with super hydrophobic surfaces on both sides (e.g. for use in crystallography)
- thickness No. 1 (0.13 to 0.16 mm)
- in two-part boxes made of plastic containing 100 pieces, 10 boxes in a carton
- for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE - mark and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
|0895002||12 mm Ø||150 x 1000||1000|
|0895012||18 mm Ø||100 x 1000||1000|
|0895022||22 mm Ø||75 x 1000||1000|
|0895202||12 x 12 mm||150 x 1000||1000|
|0895222||18 x 18 mm||100 x 1000||1000|
|0895242||22 x 22 mm||75 x 1000||1000|
For other sizes and thicknesses, please send us your enquiry.