Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
UniMark® microscope slides with circles
For use in Cytocentrifuges we offer our UniMark® microscope slides also with white circles. These serve as a microscope help for an easier finding of the centrifuged cells.
These slides have a white printed area of approx. 20 mm which can take notes printed by most types of printers and can be written with permanent markers (e.g. laboratory marker Cat. No. 6130603).
Dark markings contrast especially well with the bright colours of the labelling areas and thus facilitate the identification of preparations.
- made of soda lime glass of 3rd hydrolytic class
- in compliance with DIN ISO 8037-1
- dimensions: approx. 76x26 mm
- thickness: approx. 1 mm (tol. ± 0.05 mm)
- edges ground at 90°
- pre-cleaned and ready for use
- 50 pieces in a box, 50 boxes in a carton
- for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
|0704022||with 1 circle of approx. 12 mm inside diameter||2500|
|0704032||with 2 circles of approx. 12 mm inside diameter||2500|