Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Safety lancets STERILANCE® Lite II
- with gamma-sterilised needle which remains fully secured in its casing – before and after the penetration. This prevents injuries or infections and allows a safe handling.
- the painless penetration is effected at high speed by pushing a button
- different colours identify the gauge size and penetration depth
- for secured single use
- 100 pieces in a box, 20 boxes in a carto
- for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE - mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
- Twist the protective cap and pull it off. The lancet now is loaded automatically. Do not use the lancet if the cap is already pulled off!
- Select fingergrip insertion site slightly off centre to minimise any discomfort and maximise blood flow. Hold the lancet firmly against site and press the release button to activate the device. The needle shoots out and draws back immediately. It is fully covered again after use
- Dispose of safety lancet in a suitable safety container
- Gently massage the finger to the direction of the puncture site to obtain required volume of blood.
|Cat. No.||Gauge size/ Penetration depth||Color||Application for||Multipack|
|7300800||18G/1.8 mm blade||green||Baby and neonatal care, heel puncture||1000|
|7300801||28G/1.8 mm needle||purple||Diabetes clinics, hospital wards for blood glucose monitoring||1000|
|7300802||26G/1.8 mm needle||yellow||Diabetes clinics, hospital wards for blood glucose monitoring||1000|
|7300803||26G/2,4 mm needle||blue||Diabetes clinics, hospital wards for blood glucose monitoring for thicker adult skin||1000|
|7300804||21G/1,8 mm needle||orange||Haemoglobin (blood banks), cholesterol, blood typing, coagulation, blood gas and other diagnostic tests. For paediatrics and most normal adult skin.||1000|
|7300805||21G/2,4 mm needle||pink||Haemoglobin (blood banks), cholesterol, blood typing, coagulation, blood gas and other diagnostic tests for thicker adult skin.||1000|