Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Melting point meters
for the determination of the melting point of pulverized substances in glass capillary tubes for identification of the substance.
After setting the start temperature (approx. 3 °C less than the expected melting point) the capillary is to be inserted and observed while the instrument is heating up with a heating rate of 1 °C per minute. Report printing can be produced by MPM-software supplied for both models.
for visual measuring method by observing the specimen in the capillary through a magnifying glass. After reaching the melting point temperature is shown on the digital display.
The instrument allows up to 3 successive readings.
for optional measurings visual (as model MPM-H3) or fully automatic with graphic presentation of the substance's change during the measuring process.
- tracing the report to the device is guaranteed by indicating the device's version with serial number on the report
- supervision of the calibration due date by indication on the report
- matching of the examined substance and the verifying person by mandatory fields in the software
- antiglare lighting of the substance during visual measuring
- digital temperature control
- foil keyboard for easy cleaning
- short manual (German/English) on the instrument
- base adjustable in height
- with CE mark
- for use with capillary tubes with one-end closed (Marienfeld Art. no. 2940211) of 80 mm length, 1.4 mm outside and 1.0 mm inside diameter
- supplied with
- power cable
- covering hood
- USB cable
- instruction manual
- 100 capillary tubes
- electric mains: 88-264 V, AC 0,8 A
- heating: 12 V, DC 25 VA
- heating rate after starting the measurement:
35 °C to 100 °C approx. 2 minutes
35 °C to 300 °C approx. 7 minutes
from 100 °C to 35 °C approx. 3 minutes
from 300 °C to 35 °C approx. 9 minutes
- safety class IP 20
- measuring range: up to 360 °C
- accuracy: ± 0,4 °C
- reproducibility: ± 0,3 °C
- magnifying glass: 20 dioptres / threefold
- dimensions display (W x H): approx. 85 x 55 mm
- dimensions housing (W x H x D): approx. 320 x 260 x 65 mm
- weight of device: approx. 4 kg
weight of base: approx. 2,8 kg
|7232233||MPM-H3 for visual determination (max. 3 capillaries)||1|
|7232234||MPM-HV3 for visual and fully automatic determination (max. 1 capillary)||1|