Frequent washing when carrying out immuno-histochemical stains sometimes causes tissue sections to float off slides or cells to be lost from smear preparations. HistoBond® slides solve these problems.
- HistoBond® slides are ideal for in-situ hybridization
- even problematic tissues such as brain or spinal cord can be processed with the aid of HistoBond® slides in routine histology
The glass surface of the HistoBond® slide is loaded with a permanent positive charge which fastens securely all types of section to the glass. Proteinic adhesives, which often interfere with stains and immunoreactions or have disturbing background effects, are no longer required. This improves the quality of the preparations significantly. The tissue sections adhere to the glass when subjected to frequent washing or even cooking in the microwave. In most cases, this reliable bonding makes it possible to dispense with double experiments which saves time and reduces the costs of routine section preparations in the laboratory.
- HistoBond® adhesive microscope slides in compliance with DIN ISO 8037/1
- dimensions: approx. 76 x 26 mm, thickness approx. 1 mm
- with silane treated surfaces
- with silky frosted marking area of approx. 20 mm (at one end, on both sides)
- ready for use
- for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability