FAQ - Frequently asked questions
You have any questions? Please contact us. We will have pleasure in helping you. Maye one of the following frequently asked questions will already solve your problem.
- Can end-users purchase directly from you?
- Why do microscope slides have an expiry date?
- What is D263?
- Which products will be CE-marked, which products not?
- What do I have to consider when selling CE-marked products?
- You indicate that your blood lancets do have an improved tip. What does that mean?
- Which part of your volumetric glassware is available as conformity certified?
- Which certificates are available for your conformity certified volumetric glassware?
- Why do capillary tubes have an expiry date?
- What is the difference between epoxy-resin coated slides and teflon-coated slides?
- Does Histofluid have an expiry date?